- We were appointed as planning consultants for the refurbishment of Princess House, a Grade II listed building, located in a Conservation Area within Manchester city centre.
- The scheme comprised the retention of nightclubs on basement and ground floors, a flexible coffee shop, and the conversion of the buildings upper floors into high quality office space.
- We engaged closely with the local planning authority throughout, working with the case officer to manage a series of planning and listed building consent applications for phased redevelopment and associated conditions.
- The approved scheme strategically managed the mix of uses in the building; ensuring that the noise and nuisance did not compromise the office use, whilst enabling the profitable nightclubs to continue trading.
- Our Planning, Regeneration + Infrastructure team achieved planning permission on behalf of the client for the office uses first, and discharged pre-commencement conditions for urgent external repairs.
- A second planning application for later phases has subsequently been submitted.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and commercial properties by email