Our Q4 2016 update also reveals:
- Industrial volumes accounted for 11.1% of all property volume for 2016, its highest since 2009.
- REIT's remain net buyers of industrial despite being net sellers of all UK property.
- Local authorities were active buyers, taking advantage of low borrowing costs.
- Limited buying opportunities and strong occupier market fundamentals continue to put pressure on pricing.
- While pricing will remain firm, volume in Q1 will be down on last quarter due to an underlying lack of stock.
Get in touch
Email me direct