- With live interest from the private sector in progressing development on five sites in Hexham Town Centre. Northumberland County Council and Advance were concerned that without some form of effective place shaping and co-ordination there may be poor outcomes.
- We were instructed to identify and appraise development options for a cluster of redundant sites and premises in Hexham town centre.
- The purpose of the Strategic Sites Investment Strategy and Delivery Plan is to establish the most effective approach to develop, deliver and finance the integrated renewal and redevelopment of major sites in Hexham town centre.
- We brought together a range of disciplines including planning, urban design, property market research and viability appraisal.
- We prepared financial viability appraisals of redevelopment options to enable the client to understand funding requirements and to identify finance sources.
- We provided a comprehensive suite of studies to enable the effective development of these key sites.
- We supplied the framework for the client’s discussions with developers and supported negotiations.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and commercial properties by email