- We were instructed by our client, Solum, (JV between Network Rail and Kier Property) to secure planning permission for a station gateway redevelopment, which included new residential homes, a mix of town centre uses, a riverside walkway, a new station and associated infrastructure.
- The new development consisted of a new podium over live railway tracks to create three new residential blocks, which presented a number of design and viability challenges.
- Planning permission was secured for the new mixed-use development followed by a series of subsequent amendment applications to vary certain elements of the approved scheme to address viability and phasing matters.
- Zero affordable housing was also negotiated and agreed with both the London Borough of Richmond and the Greater London Authority.
- Following the discharge of all planning conditions and s106 obligations the development has now been successfully completed and sold to an investor.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and commercial properties by email