Environmental certifications are a way of benchmarking, monitoring and improving environmental practice across building. They also demonstrate best practice in design and construction within various assets.
We are qualified Ska and Fitwel assessors and can submit applications for these certifications as well as being able to provide tailored design consultancy advice to carry out improvement projects in line with their guidance.
Additionally, to this, we can provide advice, submission help and design consultancy for a range of additional certification standards.
Click here for more information about Fitwel.
We work across mixed use portfolios, incorporating sustainability initiatives across assets and producing ongoing ESG quarterly reports.
The scope of this service is tailored to specific client requirements and includes, but is not limited to, the below:
- Energy efficiency measures waste and material use, transport, health and wellbeing, biodiversity, social value and governance
- EPC review and MEES strategy implementation
- GRESB submission assistance, including tenant utility data collection
We offer several specific project services that focus on the strategy implementation of projects through to completion.
The services included are detailed below.
As a second stage process to our EV/PV/Carport strategy service, we will help with the implementation of the project through to completion liaising with the different stakeholders. This will involve the following:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Liaising with third parties including the grid supplier to ensure sufficient supply capacity
- Regular updates to be provided to the client and a recommendation of an appropriate pricing strategy for the chargers
- Confirmation of how the charging and payment will work
- Assistance with the drafting of any legal documents
- Overseeing the process through to completion
Find out more about our Electric Vehicle Charging services.
We incorporate smart technologies within our buildings to optimise user experience and building efficiency. We are able review the data produced and monitor it on a regular basis, according to client requirements.
We produce strategy and advisory pieces across specific services and projects at an asset or portfolio level, according to client requirements.
We can undertake an analysis of EPCs and are able to produce an EPC Review report on a desktop basis, highlighting and mitigating the risk of non-compliance with the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES). Our report sets out the current activity to date, the recommendations and future strategy options considering specific lease events.
Renewable Feasibility Strategy
We will obtain, review and recommend different options for EV, PV or carport projects to clients for potential renewable energy installations. Our feasibility strategy will depend on the third-party provider.