Key findings from the Q3 2015 edition of our Industrial Investment update report include:
- Q3 activity was heavily focused on Distribution Warehouses, which accounted for three quarters of total
- The multi-let market has seen further yield compression during Q3 2015, driven by numerous institutional fund requirements and tangible rental growth prospects.
- Strong demand for prime estates has also put downward pressure on yields for secondary estates.
- Going into 2016 we expect to see an increase in funding for speculative development.
- We expect a flurry of industrial portfolio deals in Q4 and are aware of over £400m of portfolios being prepared or brought to the market at present.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and commercial properties by email