We will have all seen the increasing number of Covid-19 cases that are being reported across the various news media outlets. The reasons for this can be debated at length, but our focus must be to continue to do everything we can to protect ourselves, our colleagues, our families and our clients from the risk of infection.
It is therefore vital that you contact the HR team immediately if you:
- Develop Covid-19 symptoms,
- Receive a positive Covid-19 test result
- Live, or are part of a support bubble, with someone who receives a positive Covid-19 test result
- Are advised to self-isolate by the NHS Track and Trace service
HR Team Contact Details
Tel: 0161 242 8009
Your information will enable us to act quickly to identify any LSH colleagues, clients or 3rd parties who may need to be advised of this situation, as well as undertaking additional cleaning in our offices should this be required.
A set of simple flow charts has been attached detailing what to do if you have had a positive test result or if you have been in close contact with someone with Covid-19, along with a summary of how we will manage cases of Covid-19 should they arise.
- LSH continues to support extended, temporary remote working in line with government guidance. Our offices remain open. They are available to all colleagues and are being managed to Covid-secure standards.
- You must Book a Desk if you are intending to visit one of our offices, even if it is your ‘home’ office location.
- Contact the HR Team as soon as possible if you consider yourself to be in a vulnerable or higher risk category. We will treat all information confidentially.
- Follow the latest Government (or devolved administration or regional/local council) guidelines at all times. Where additional, local restrictions are in place, we will work with these teams to manage any heightened risks.
- Continue to follow the basics – good hygiene, face coverings and social distancing measures
Above all, please stay safe and if you have any immediate questions associated with Covid-19 safety, please email the HR team
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and properties by email