Elmete Hall dates back to 1815 and was one of the finest grade II listed country houses in Leeds, built by the Nicholson family and sold to James Kitson the famous Leeds Engineer. More recently the building was extensively redeveloped and extended in 2005 to provide high quality office buildings. The scheme retained and enhanced many of the buildings original period.
- Ref: 2039221
- Types: Development, Office
- Size: 12,722 sq ft (1,182 sq m)
Rare opportunity to purchase a high profile office
Generous, dedicated on site car parking for 49 vehicle
Redevelopment potential to a number of alternative uses
Redeveloped in 2005 to provide high quality offices
Mixture of individual grand offices & open plan spaces
Fibre internet connectivity
Elmete Hall Elmete Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8 2LJ
Elmete Hall is located in Roundhay an affluent and diverse northern suburb of Leeds. The property borders the 700 acre Roundhay Park, one of the biggest city parks in Europe attracting nearly one million visitors each year and is adjacent to the 18 hole Leeds Golf Club, one of the oldest and most historic golf clubs in Leeds, founded in the 1890's.