- The LSH Relocation team received instructions that the customer required immediate hotel accommodation due to a violent attack by her partner, who had been arrested but then later released from custody due to a lack of evidence.
- Upon discussing the matter with the customer’s parents, the relocation team arranged for a hotel to be sourced over one hundred miles away from the risk address near to the customer’s friends on the south coast.
- The Insurer immediately approved the hotel costs which were actually lower than hotels in the locality of the risk address. The hotel was confirmed for 6 weeks on Dinner, Bed & Breakfast basis and booked under an assumed name so there could be no trace.
- The Loss Adjuster and the Police then became involved and the property at risk was put up for sale by auction. We continued to fund and book accommodation for the Customer until a decision was made to cash settle the case.
- The Customer’s parents were relieved and delighted in the way that A3 Relocation handled the sensitive nature of the case and the customer did not once have to return to the risk address.
- The Hotel costs were paid, the case closed and archived and the young lady started her new life.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and properties by email