- This brownfield development within the heart of Birmingham required a radical approach to overcome known noise constraints from the adjacent employment zone.
- The client required a minimum of 200 residential dwellings, as well as the communal facilities the market has become accustomed to.
- Designing for the rental market of tomorrow.
- Developing a site-specific solution to ensure all bedroom windows are openable. The design solution created dual aspect apartments with usable decking access promoting communal interactions.
- Achieving 203 dwellings, with high-quality communal facilities, retail stores, cycle and car parking.
- The development encourages green technology and innovation, going beyond the statutory to provide a high proportion of car parking spaces with electric charging, solar energy creation, green roofs, and dynamic communal spaces to promote interaction between the community.
- A communal rooftop space will provide views of the ever-changing city skyline.
- The new residential development of 203 dwellings will put community and sustainability at the heart of the urban area. Promoting green technology and enhancing social interactions, the development will establish a residential community which will add to the city centres vibrancy.
Get in touch
Email me direct
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and properties by email