The clients challenge
- We were instructed by a public sector client to prepare a marketing strategy and subsequently market for sale a unique development opportunity site of approx. 43 acres with sea views on the Ards Peninsula.
- Formally known as the NI Prison Service Training College, the 44 acre site comprised a former Borstal School, 27 residential dwellings, a listed building and surrounding development lands
The LSH solution
- We compiled a marketing strategy report outlining disposal options and identifying potential end users for a land holding with such a unique setting and previous uses.
- This strategic overview was then followed by marketing the land for sale in order to maximise net sale proceeds.
- Via a range of marketing techniques, the site experienced a high level of enquiries and viewings.
- We successfully sold the site to a developer in Q4 2018, achieving a sale in the region of the £1.7m guide price.
REGISTER FOR UPDATES
Get the latest insight, event invites and properties by email