Events with Lambert Smith Hampton
Birmingham Real Estate Network
Venue: LSH Birmingham
04 Jun 2013
Jointly with BDO LLP and Shoosmiths, we are hosting the first of our Real Network events for property professionals in the region.
Sustainability and the real estate sector - how will it affect you?
For many years, green credentials were a “nice to have” but with soaring energy costs, and the Government’s carrot and stick approach to carbon reduction, sustainability is becoming a key issue in the sector.
The seminar will address the following topics:
• How and why does sustainability impact on value?
• How will sustainability affect investors, lenders, occupiers and developers?
• What are the Government incentives for sustainable buildings?
• The implications of the Energy Act 2011 and the bar on lettings
• Budget update and green implications
To register your interest in the event please contact us. Please note that pre-registration is essential.
Tel: 0121 236 2066
Link to google maps