Our specialist sustainability consultancy team can help public sector organisations meet sustainability requirements around their own estates. We can also underpin efficiencies in property-related services such as planning, valuation and building control.
Meeting Greening Government duties
Both the Greening Government initiative and the Localism agenda have wide-ranging sustainability implications for public sector estates management – and for property-related services.
At a time of wide-scale change and belt-tightening across government, many public sector organisations are struggling to both understand their new duties and respond to them.
Ensuring compliance and driving efficiency
That’s where we can help. Our specialist sustainability team can give public sector organisations the information and insight they require to ensure they are compliant and, furthermore, to increase the effectiveness of their property services.
The specialist sustainability team works with our experts in building consultancy, property management, valuation, planning and development to provide relevant advice and support through the complicated landscape of legislation.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Incorporating sustainability requirements into area wide regeneration projects
- Undertaking sustainability assessments for individual buildings
- Incorporating sustainability and carbon reduction within workplace or estates strategies
- Implementing Environmental Management Systems
- Advising on Community Asset Transfer policy and implementation
- Sustainability appraisals
- Biodiversity offsetting
- Meeting Energy Act requirements
Find out more about our related services: