Sale and leasebacks are a way of releasing capital from real estate portfolios. They’re a long-established tool for occupiers in both private and public sectors and are also used by many private equity firms to fund acquisitions through opco/propco structures.
Guiding you through the sale and leaseback process
We can help you use sale and leaseback agreements to release capital from your existing assets or to fund new commercial properties for occupation.
Our goal is to maximise value to you from the process. Our services include:
- Identifying potential investors
- Maximising your covenant strength
- Advising you on the correct lease structure to maximise value for your business
- Providing building survey advice so you are protected from potential building defects
- Helping you to search for and acquire new commercial properties