On Monday 25th April 2016, Lambert Smith Hampton (LSH) along with the organisers and other major sponsors of the UK Northern Powerhouse International Conference & Exhibition launched the Outcomes Report from the event at the House of Commons.
Entitled “Building the Northern Powerhouse: Next Steps for Transformation”, the report sets out four steps that the conference stakeholders see as essential to progress:
- Existing government commitments and promises to be urgently locked-in and progressed
- Extend full fiscal autonomy to key northern citiesWork with UK Commission for Employment and Skills to drive productivity among northern business
- A more collaborative North, utilising technology to achieve this
>> Download a copy of the Outcomes Report
Property's role in the Northern Powerhouse
Recognising the vital role property has to play in the realising the full potential of the Northern Powerhouse initiative, LSH launched its inaugural Northern Powerhouse Office Market Report in November 2015. As well as analysing the dominant property trends from the past 12 months, the report also provides cutting edge insight on key issues affecting the region, including:
- Rebalancing the UK through transport connectivity
- The workforce for success: creative, modern and agile
- A world-class knowledge hub
- Challenging London’s competitiveness
- Expansion continues to trigger corporate relocation
- The compelling case for development
- Spotlight on Technology, Media and Telecommunications
>> Download a copy of the Northern Powerhouse Office Market Report or view our animation
Looking for opportunities in the Northern Powerhouse?
We have developed a web-based application to assist occupiers, developers and investors looking for relocation and investment opportunities in the region. The online tool provides a comprehensive and granular analysis of the region’s key office markets, giving up-to-date information on rents, take-up and supply, and highlighting emerging trends in the individual business districts.
>> View our new app