Expressions of Interest Invited (for all or in part)
- C.3.2 acre (c.1.3 hectare) development opportunity.
- Prominent waterfront location with south west facing aspect.
- Highly accessible to the city centre by car, foot and public transport.
- Close proximity to surrounding landmark developments; The SSE Arena, Titanic Quarter, The Obel Tower, The Boat and Waterfront Hall.
- Natural link (by vehicle and foot) between the City Centre and Titanic Quarter.
- Less than 10 minute drive from Belfast City Airport.
The entirety of the Queens Quay site extends to c.3.20 acres (c.1.3 hectares) and is largely rectangular in shape.
Land uses in the surrounding area comprise a mix of residential, office, hotel and leisure developments. See aerial map on page 5 for illustration purposes.
As a development opportunity, Queens Quay sits at one of the most strategic pedestrian and vehicular gateways across the Lagan from the City Centre to East Belfast.
In addition to the excellent surrounding road network, the site can also be accessed via the Lagan foot/cycle bridge, constructed in July 2015.